On a yearly basis METALogic Education Center offers a training program that treats the different aspects of corrosion. The main goal of the training is to help customers understand and control corrosion.
Please click on the agenda items below for more information about the trainings and you can automatically save the item in your agenda. Please note that only the items in the near future are shown. To show the next coming items please click on ‘Look for more’ in the agenda.
Click here for our next online courses ‘Corrosion in practice’ that will take place on May 11th, 18th and 25th 2022.
In the past, following courses have been organized:
- Corrosion: recognition and prevention
- High-temperature corrosion
- Corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Corrosion and water treatment in boiler systems
- Corrosion and water treatment in cooling water systems
- Stainless steel
- Corrosion of stainless steel
- Chemical surface treatment
- Shot blasting
- Hot dip galvanizing
The program is renewed yearly. Please consult our agenda for more information with regard to trainings in the near future. In case you would like to stay informed on our trainings, you can subscribe here to our mailing list.