On a yearly basis METALogic Education Center offers a training program that treats the different aspects of corrosion. The main goal of the training is to help customers understand and control corrosion.
Click on the agenda items below to save them in your calendar. Note: only items in the near future are displayed, click on ‘Continue search’ to display items in the following months.
In the past, following courses have been organized:
- Corrosion: recognition and prevention
- High-temperature corrosion
- Corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Corrosion and water treatment in boiler systems
- Corrosion and water treatment in cooling water systems
- Stainless steel
- Corrosion of stainless steel
- Chemical surface treatment
- Shot blasting
- Hot dip galvanizing
The program is renewed yearly. Please consult our agenda for more information with regard to trainings in the near future. In case you would like to stay informed on our trainings, you can subscribe here to our mailing list.