METALogic has a ISO 17025 accreditation for a number of laboratory tests, more specifically for performing:
- Neutral salt spray test according to ISO 9227/ASTM B117
- Acetic acid salt spray test according to ISO 9227 AASS
- Continuous condensation test according to ISO 6270-2
- Cyclic salt spray test according to SAE J2334
- Evaluation on exposed panels according to CAT1E2001 standard
- Coating thickness measurements according to ISO 2178 / ISO 2808 method 7C and ISO 2360 / ISO 2808 method 7D
- Adhesion test according to ISO 2409, ASTM 3359 method B, ASTM 3359 method A
- Wet adhesion test (ISO 2409 after exposure to boiling water, according to Qualicoat specification §2.16 method 1)
- Machu test according to Qualicoat specification §2.11
- Filiform corrosion test according to ISO 4623-2, according to Qualicoat specification §2.19
- Evaluation of filiform corrosion according to ISO 4628-10, according to Qualicoat specification §2.19
- Mass loss test on anodized aluminum according to ISO 3210 method 2
More information about the scope of our accreditation can be found here.
We consider the accreditation as a recognition for the continuous investment and attention to quality within our company.